Goals for the Week
1. Fasted Cardio everyday for at least 30 minutes.
2. Keep my carbs under 150 grams everyday and protein over 125.
3. Do 2 random acts of kindness for strangers
4. Lift HEAVY ( I have been a baby bitch lately)
5. Clean my house and car out ( that’s sad I have to put this on here but I get so tired after work and training that I just say fuck it).
6. Walk my dog every day and start doing training with her a little each day (same reason as above, then maybe just maybe she will stop chewing on my stuff)
7. Wake up by 6am each day and go to bed by 11.
8. Burn at least 800 calories each day
9. Put some effort into my look everyday. I always look like crap and as a pretty girl, who is in a sorority and works in customer service, this is unacceptable. Gosh.
How can I combine all of my talents into something lucrative?
Will I be ready for this contest?
Why am I so lazy?
Where is my Prince Charming?
Posted in Bikini Competition, diet, fitness, gym, Health, weight loss
Tagged Fitness, goals, ifbb, npc bikini, women, workout
For my ladies who are new to bikini competing and would like to build a network, I created a groupme im chat for us to chat in. Join me! It’s an app that’s both on droid and iPhone.
Posted in Bikini Competition, fitness, Fitspiration, gym, Health, Motivational Mondays, weight loss
Tagged Fitness, Groupme, npc bikini, women, workout
I love carbs. Bread, potatoes, cereal, all make me happy. Unfortunately I can’t have them as much as I’d like now. I’ve come up with a solution thanks to the Internet. PROTEIN PANCAKES!!!!
I don’t even like pancakes but this is as close to bread as I’ll be getting for two months.
Here’s the recipe:
1 scoop of protein
1/4 cup of oats
2 tablespoons flax
1 pinch each of salt, baking powder, and baking soda
Mix it all together with water to the consistency of normal pancakes and throw them in a preheated pan with some pam. I melted 2 tablespoons of peanut butter and cut up an apple as well as two turkey sausage links. Voila! A Sunday breakfast 🙂 They were a bit dry for my taste but the peanut butter made it bearable. Like I said, I don’t like pancakes anyway.
345 calories, 12 grams of fat, 29 grams of carbs, 31 grams of protein. 7 grams of fiber and 3 grams of sugar.
Oh and a warning, melted pb is delicious and dangerous lol.
I attended my first NPC Figure Competitions on Friday. I was getting really discouraged about competing and it being my first time and all. I really needed this.
Things I Learned:
- A lot of people lose weight the unhealthy way, they have a dull look to them. I don’t want to be like this, I want to still have a glow.
- TAN TAN TAN is a must, and it has to be right. I saw a lot of orange people.
- Have a cute suit. I saw a lot of pretty ones.
- The girls are soooooo thin. I’m pretty sure I won’t place in my first competition, but I’m doing it for the experience anyway.
- The competitions are LONG! It was supposed to start at 7:30, it actually started closer to 8:30. I was there until 11 and I didn’t even make it through the whole pre-judging.
- Personality and stage presence is everything. The people who stood out were attractive, had nice bodies, and flirted with the judges and audience.
Posted in Bikini Competition, diet, fitness, gym, Health, Motivational Mondays, weight loss
Tagged bodybuilding, Fitness, fitness regimen, Fitspiration, girly, gym, health, healthy-living, inspiration, motivation, npc bikini, strength, success, sweat, thin, weight loss, weights, women, workout, workout routine