So I’m almost done! I had a half-day at work today so I’m just about finished with my room, I will be taking some things to a women’s shelter sometime this week, along with some toiletries to donate.
My room looks loads better though. I have a ton of clothes to wash, as well as my sheets and comforter to wash. Ugh. I will be spending this morning at the laundry mat.
I will spend the next day organizing my closet. Once that’s done I will also go through the rest of the stuff I deemed worthy of keeping. Whew! Once this is done hopefully I won’t have to do this for a loonnnngggg time. Lol or at least a month or two.
In ten years I want to have the following accomplished:
- I want to be married
- I want 2 kids (preferably a girl and a boy, but of course, God willing)
- I want to own my own business (or a few)
- Probably still living in Atlanta
- Have an MBA
- I want to have traveled to all 50 states and 6 continents at least once (I don’t care about going to Antarctica.
- I would like to own a beachhouse in Florida somewhere.
- I would also like to get together for holidays with my parents, siblings, and their families, and whatever other extended family wants to be there. We don’t really do that now, and I want my kids to know and be close to their cousins and aunts and uncle. I would love to host 🙂
Pretty simple list I guess 🙂