- Sweat stains: I soak my gym gloves and ipod holder in a 1/2 cup of vinegar and a basin of water for about 15 minutes, rise, and let dry (can also be used on workout clothes)
- Ant killer, kills and removes the scent of their trail (great if you have pets)
- Kitchen degreaser, (1 part vinegar 1 part water in spray bottle) I use it on my counters after cooking (followed by bleach spray)
- Window Cleaner (half vineger and half water in a spray bottle)
- Gets rid of buildup on scalp (soak a cotton ball in it and run it over the part at your scalp)
- Dishwasher rinse aid (helps with grease buildup and makes your dishwasher fresher), just put it whereever your rinse aid is supposed to go.
- Deodorizer (you can also soak smelly shoes in it, 1 part vinegar, 1 part water, overnight, rinse and let air dry).
- Soothes bug bites (cotton ball soaked in it)
- Gets rid of warts (put ACV on cotton ball, cover with Band-Aid, leave on over night for 1 week)
- Can be used as a facial toner (1 part vinegar, 2 parts water)
Posted in Thrifty Thursdays
Tagged acne, ants, apple cider, budget, bug bites, cheap, cleaner, degreaser, deodorizer, dishwasher rinse aid, DIY, Fitness, gloves, grease buildup, health, healthy-living, money, savings, skin, summer, sweat, sweat stains, thrifty, toner, vinegar, warts, workout clothes
When I got into working out with kettlebells, I started getting blisters from holding them. I’m a sucker for all things zebra print, so a quick google search led me to the Femme Fitale Fitness website. Score! They have cute fitness gloves for women who like to work out and still be pretty. Here’s the description from the website:
Work out looking like a girl in these feminine, finger-less zebra print fitness gloves for weight lifting, spin classes, ellipticals, rowing machines, Pilates, yoga, wheelchair use, etc.
**Full genuine leather palm with sueded grip. Double layer palm reduces bulk yet still protects hands from callouses while working out.
**Adjustable velcro strap for better fit, comfort wrapped for protection against rubbing.
**NOTE: SO comfortable…definitely not the average fitness glove!!
Sizing: Measure all the way around palm at knuckles…XS (approx 6″-6.5″), S (approx 6.5″-7.5″), M (approx 7.5″-8″)
If in between sizes…we recommend ordering the smaller size (in fitness gloves only).
Fits differently than golf gloves (Size XS in fitness = size S in golf, size S in fitness = size M in golf, size M in fitness = size L in golf)
Posted in fashion, fitness, gym
Tagged bodybuilding, clothing, exercise, fashion, femme, Fitness, fitness regimen, girly, gloves, gym, pretty, style, sweat, women, workout, zebra