- Sweat stains: I soak my gym gloves and ipod holder in a 1/2 cup of vinegar and a basin of water for about 15 minutes, rise, and let dry (can also be used on workout clothes)
- Ant killer, kills and removes the scent of their trail (great if you have pets)
- Kitchen degreaser, (1 part vinegar 1 part water in spray bottle) I use it on my counters after cooking (followed by bleach spray)
- Window Cleaner (half vineger and half water in a spray bottle)
- Gets rid of buildup on scalp (soak a cotton ball in it and run it over the part at your scalp)
- Dishwasher rinse aid (helps with grease buildup and makes your dishwasher fresher), just put it whereever your rinse aid is supposed to go.
- Deodorizer (you can also soak smelly shoes in it, 1 part vinegar, 1 part water, overnight, rinse and let air dry).
- Soothes bug bites (cotton ball soaked in it)
- Gets rid of warts (put ACV on cotton ball, cover with Band-Aid, leave on over night for 1 week)
- Can be used as a facial toner (1 part vinegar, 2 parts water)
Posted in Thrifty Thursdays
Tagged acne, ants, apple cider, budget, bug bites, cheap, cleaner, degreaser, deodorizer, dishwasher rinse aid, DIY, Fitness, gloves, grease buildup, health, healthy-living, money, savings, skin, summer, sweat, sweat stains, thrifty, toner, vinegar, warts, workout clothes