For my ladies who are new to bikini competing and would like to build a network, I created a groupme im chat for us to chat in. Join me! It’s an app that’s both on droid and iPhone.
Posted in Bikini Competition, fitness, Fitspiration, gym, Health, Motivational Mondays, weight loss
Tagged Fitness, Groupme, npc bikini, women, workout
I attended my first NPC Figure Competitions on Friday. I was getting really discouraged about competing and it being my first time and all. I really needed this.
Things I Learned:
- A lot of people lose weight the unhealthy way, they have a dull look to them. I don’t want to be like this, I want to still have a glow.
- TAN TAN TAN is a must, and it has to be right. I saw a lot of orange people.
- Have a cute suit. I saw a lot of pretty ones.
- The girls are soooooo thin. I’m pretty sure I won’t place in my first competition, but I’m doing it for the experience anyway.
- The competitions are LONG! It was supposed to start at 7:30, it actually started closer to 8:30. I was there until 11 and I didn’t even make it through the whole pre-judging.
- Personality and stage presence is everything. The people who stood out were attractive, had nice bodies, and flirted with the judges and audience.
Posted in Bikini Competition, diet, fitness, gym, Health, Motivational Mondays, weight loss
Tagged bodybuilding, Fitness, fitness regimen, Fitspiration, girly, gym, health, healthy-living, inspiration, motivation, npc bikini, strength, success, sweat, thin, weight loss, weights, women, workout, workout routine
I went to Panama City Beach two weeks ago for spring break. This is the smallest I’ve been in 4-5 years and I am really happy with my progress.
Posted in fitness, Health, Motivational Mondays, Thinspiration, weight loss
Tagged beach, bikini, fat, fit, happiness, Pcb, workout
This app keeps me organized and focused in the gym. It has everything I need to get in and get to work.