I thought I would share with you my favorite go-to meal for today. My stuffed peppers are easy to make and really really good! Here’s the recipe for one pepper
- 1 bell pepper
- 1/4 cup of brown rice
- 1/2 chopped onions, pepper, and tomatoes
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese
- you favorite seasoning (I like garlic salt and fajita seasoning).
- 1/4 cup ground meat of your choice
- Put oven on highest setting or broil. Place peppers, with top cut off and seeds removed in the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until slightly soft and charred. You can also grill peppers on the BBQ. Once cooked, set aside.
- Cook rice as usual (I use my trusty rice cooker) and add 2 teaspoons of your seasoning of choice. Add shredded cheese. Set aside.
- Place meat in skillet and add tomatoes, onions, and green pepper. Cook until meat is browned through.
- Add ingredients from skillet to rice and put inside pepper.
Pretty simple and really good!