Thanks Tough and Tiny for nominating me!
What is the Liebster Award? The Liebster Award is given to upcoming bloggers who have less than 200 followers.
The Meaning: Liebster is German and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
- Then answer the questions the tagger sent for them, plus create 11 questions for the people they’ve tagged to answer.
- Choose 11 people and link them in your post.
- Notify the people you have tagged.
- No tag backs.
11 Things About Me
- I could eat potatoes all day everyday.
- I love zebra print. It’s my favorite color. 😉
- I am my 17 year-old sister’s guardian.
- I (along with the rest of the world) am currently reading 50 Shades of Grey.
- I only watch the women’s volleyball and gymnastics meets of the Olympics
- My favorite show is True Life on MTV. My second favorite is Sex and the City and could watch either all day.
- I just adopted a maltese-shih tzu mix named Jade from parents who were divorcing and couldn’t keep her.
- One of the first things I notice about a person are their eyebrows
- I live in Atlanta and I love it.
- I just graduated from college in May.
- Cooking relaxes me. I love to cook.
1.What’s your favorite song to dance to right now?
This is horrible, but “Bands Make Her Dance” is my song of the moment.
2.What’s your favorite dessert?
3.What motivates you to train?
Losing weight and looking good.
4.What’s your definition of beauty?
Someone who takes pride in their appearance and wears things that flatter them.
5.What was the last vacation you took?
I went to Panama City Beach, Florida for Spring Break in March.
6. Flavored, bubbly or plain water?
7. What was the last movie you saw?
Some movie on Lifetime, but at the movies the last one I saw was Ted, and I didn’t like it.
8. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because it keeps me accountable for in my fitness journey.
9. What’s one thing you can’t live without?
I can’t live without my iPhone, especially now since my laptop died on me.
10. On a speed date, what is one question you would ask?
What are your current goals and what are you doing to achieve them?
11. What’s your best sport?
Ummm…I don’t really do sports. Bowling maybe? 🙂
- If you were a cereal, what cereal would you be?
- What’s your favorite go-to snack?
- Favorite animal?
- If I gave you a million dollars, what would you do with it?
- Who’s body would you take over if you could?
- If you could go back in time, what moment would you go to?
- Favorite quote or lyric?
- Spring, summer, fall, or winter? Why?
- Favorite unwinding activity
- What’s in your purse/wallet?
- You see a group of people in regular clothes run by (not in panic though), what do you do?
- Marek’s Musings
- Happier, Healthier, More Fit Me
- Fitness Cheerleader
- Running For Cupcakes
- Creating Laura
- Le Zoe Musings
- Gus Munoz
- Peanut Butter Fingers
- Skinny Runner
- Wishful Thinking